Sunday, December 23, 2007

Weird me

So I just woke up after having a relatively strange dream.

I dreamt that I was in prison for 4 months. Can't really remember anything about it, except the last part.

Well, that part was the time when everyone received letters from home, and I distinctly remember crying as I read my brother's letter. And thats when I woke up.

I have a love-hate relations with these kind of dreams. On the one hand, they are quite scary ( and I remember having the same kind of dreams, but different scenarios previously). On the other, they usually involve me realising how strong/powerful my brotherly/family love is.

Oh, and why I was incarcerated? My incompetent lawyer went for a plea-bargain instead of going through a trial which I would have won (think I was either innocent or had a really minor infraction). Conclusion : Too much John Grisham's books.

Back to the real world, I have an achy neck now. Thankfully not my limbs or shoulders, since I went to the gym yesterday with Prin.

We exercised, and after the treadmill and the cycling machine, Prin started complaining of being too tired. >.< Well, actually, he said he was tired already when we walked from his house to the gym. Surprisingly, we met Darren and Jason midway through the Stairsmaster (and Darren said that he could that tahan Jason's size, hence they went to the gym, lol). Left shortly after that to eat and play before home.

No comments: