Saturday, December 8, 2007

$2

What can you spend with $2? Food? Chicken rice, I know of a store that sells a plate for $2. Drinks I suppose (or does that fall under the category of food?). Hm, what else? How about transport fares? Yep, spent an estimated $2 yesterday on transport.

First, travelled to Suntec, Plaza Singapura, back to Suntec then home. Why the repeated trips? Answer : poor planning. Haha. Went to Suntec first to look for job at waffle shop, then they were busy, so we, i.e st and I, went to Plaza cause it was almost time for her work. On the way to Plaza, she was grouching repeatedly at me for making a wasted trip, haha. Then went back to apply after sending her to Plaza, and they said they will call me. >.< So meh, doubt I will be getting that job. Haha, anyone got jobs to recommend (though it will be difficult with an official readership of one).

No comments: