Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Daily ramblings

So I am reading Tricia's blog and I don't know whether to go - oO or >.< I mus say that I am aghast. My blog making her English look pathetic? That's preposterous! I hope that the emoticon at the end means she was joking or something, cause I feel that it is the other way round right now.

Anyways, I went out today for the third (?) consecutive time this week. In the morning (well, okay afternoon since I woke up at 11.45), met them to play some basketball. Just as I was arriving, it started to rain. What dreadful luck, ugh. I started thinking ( and giggling) to myself that they were bound to blame me for the rain when I arrived. Surprisingly, I wasn't blamed, lol. Saw them under a pavilion (sp?) talking, then when the rain abated, we played a team match. For all of 5 minutes. Since jtse snubbed his toe (or was it scratched?), we decided to call off the match and met again at 3 at Tanah Merah.

Ahem, the ranting starts.

rant


I rushed home and took a quick shower then relaxed for a while ( cause it was only 2.30, haha. Can't delude myself that I worked extremely hard just to arrive punctually. You guys can stop giving me that look now. <_< ). Arrived at tm (that is, tanah merah) early, ironically, at 3pm. Had to wait a total of 30minutes for everyone to arrive (shir, bh, sc, jtse, st in that order). Props though to shir for being the next to arrive (even though she was still 10 minutes late) so I could finally have a conversation and not die of boredom.

/rant

Headed to Orchard later, walked for a long time, till nightfall, window shopping and talking and slacking as we made our way to Plaza Singapura. And at Cineleisure, something horrifying happened. The rest were kidnapped, leaving st and I alone! Very funny guys, har har, lets see you guys try that trick at Suntec or Eastpoint.

After we reached Plaza, at around 8ish (?), we went to the airport, since me and binny ( or is that binny and me?, or maybe binny and I is the only correct phrase?) decided to work at the airport. Just exhausted from finding jobs which amounted to zilch in the end. Met jtan first, ate at Mac, then hl came, went to T3, realised Yakun closed, went back home.

And that was the end of our outing, hope that we will finally get a job tomorrow. I have made up my mind to work like a mule for 2 months before slacking for the rest of the holidays (unless I go to JC, when school starts at Feb?)


Edit : And blogger wouldn't let me put the, um, I don't know what its called. Its the two signs between the 'm' and slash on a keyboard. Shoot, I forgot what my keyboard is called too.
Edit 2: Ahaha, just remembered, its a QWERTY keyboard, though I still don't know what those two signs are. Ampersands or something?
Edit 3: Ampersand is &. According to wiki, they are called guillemets, though they come in pairs. For the clueless, I mean those signs used to indicate the title of a book in Chinese. Although in html, they are only used singularly to indicate commands, so I suppose they should be guillemet or singular guillemets? Lol, what a terribly long edit.
Edit 4! : I think ampersands need to have an 's' at the back, even if there is only 1. Or maybe I am wrong. Ahaha, how cool, the English language, to have names (albeit weird) for signs too. Like umlauts and stuff.
Edit 5 : And blogger edit post seems to be somewhat faulty.

No comments: