Monday, December 17, 2007

18.12

Been such a long time since I have posted, haha. Though I am trying to post every day, sometimes I just can't. Not due to any laziness on my part though, just other circumstances. Like my brother passing out and having his holiday now. He is practically hogging the computer everyday. But I don't mind at all, since I know how tough it is for him, and after this 2 weeks, I doubt he will have any other long holiday till his ORD. So I am willingly letting him hog the computer and enjoy himself now. lol.

Let me blog about my activities this past days.

Sunday - Obtained new hand phone, slept for the entire day.
Saturday - Went out ( I think).
Friday - Slept.
Thursday - Slept?
Haha, pretty dull as you can see.

Ahem, today! Received news that Prin is back from Indonesia. I guess I will be spending more time in the LAN shop now (it is inevitable with him around). Met him at 3.45 today, before proceeding to the airport. I thought that he had a clear idea of what we were going to do there, but I was proven wrong.>.< In the end, we just strolled around 2/3 (since we went only to terminal 2 and 3) of the airport. Went to his future workplace first, where he remarked that it was in the middle of nowhere. He looked shocked. Then, he started talking some crap about being shy, etc.

Next, we went to Terminal 3, where it looked more open ( or I wasn't being very observant the last time I was there). We were trying to find his shop, Guillian ( or Gillian or Gillan or ... you get the idea). Went up to the upper levels ( haven't been there before) and the viewing mall. While the viewing mall looked very... poorly planned. Or maybe (hopefully) it will be changed before Terminal 3 opens. Where there are usually just large windows allowing you to see the parked planes, panels of metal now adorn the windows. Which leads to a blocked view of the planes. I guess I am not really good at explaining it, you can easily see it for yourself though. Next, went to the floor plans and stuff talking about the features of the new terminal. Where Prin tripped and nearly hit his head on the floor plan. Which would have been a good start to the Terminal. And the floor plan was incorrect, at least the position of where you are suppose to be. Again, it is easily noticeable if you have at least a basic sense of direction (which Prin doesn't posses). Walked around the basement and stuff before heading back to Bedok.

Geez, what a long and boring paragraph.

Ate at KFC in Bedok, before playing a little LAN, after which we went to Plaza Singapura. Reached there early, walked around and browsed through shops (hm, all these sounds familiar).
Went outside, where Prin was fascinated with the Christmas Tree, and him and Jeremy were suddenly obsessed over taking pictures. Went to an outdoor exhibition-ish thing with life-size statues and stuff (not sure what its called). Took photos, walked past Starbucks, Jeremy decided to apply despite them needing you to stay for 6 (!) months. Speaking of which, I was surprised to hear that the people in the airport were planning to quit soon. Hm, thought that they were happy working there.

Finally met st when she walked past Starbucks, went home, ate supper, went home. ?

No comments: