Sunday, December 9, 2007

10.12

New post!

Hm, what do I have to post about? Seems like absolutely nothing to me. Ah well, guess i will just ramble a little.

What did I do today? Well, it was the exact copy of what I did yesterday, except without going out at all. Haha, that was easy >.<

Oh well, let me ramble a little. Oh wait, I already written that. Hm, what's wrong with me?

Thinking of what to talk about ...
Thinking ...

Thinking ...

Thinking ...



-_-''

Let me extol the virtues of food to someone then. Food provides nutrient, allowing bodily functions to take place. Thus, food = good (unless its spoilt, I suppose). And since good = positive , we should eat more. Not exactly eat more per se, but eat. As in, not skipping meals and thinking that your body is strong >.< Cause your mind and your body are different. When you say you are strong and can take it, your MIND is strong, not your body.When your body doesn't have enough nutrients, its malfunctions, regardless of how strong your mind is. Think of your mind as something conscious, controllable, and your body as the opposite, like your sub-conscious mind, uncontrollable. Thus, you should stop thinking that you are strong and will absolutely not, under any circumstances, faint. -.-

No comments: