Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today

Second post! lol

Hm, what to post ar... aiyo

So I went out today with st and kh, surprised when she asked me out yesterday. After all, when I went to pick her up after work yesterday, she was totally exhausted. Like falling asleep at the train and stairs. >.< And she still wanted 2 jobs! That is so .. stupid? Haiz, always think rest is not important.

Anyways, I reached Bedok station and saw them there, standing near the map of all the stations. At first, I thought that they were just checking which way to go, then I realised that st was choosing our destination from there. kh and I were like diaoz. Haha. Eventually decided on Orchard. Upon reaching Orchard, we went window shopping, from Lucky Plaza to Paragon to Takashimiya (sp?) then walk down to Somerset. And st was requesting us to surrender the whole time, cause she walked until too tired le.

We, being the no-lifers (at least for today) that we are, sat down next to another map while st chose our next destination. Spent like 10 minutes just joking around before st finally decided to go to Vivocity. Eat KFC there, then walk around (again) until 6. Initially wanted to go home, but changed our minds after realising that it was the peak period. So we went up the station, browse the shops until 7-ish. Took train home, then sent st and kh home. Lol, what a way to spend our day.

On a side note, I am still looking for a job. However, some of the jobs my friends take are quite frightening. The working hours are even longer than a regular job, like from morning to late at night. I don't mind the tiredness of the job, but working those hours will leave me no time to raid, so I am hoping for a true part time job, as in shorter and more flexible hours. Hehehe.
Additionally, its not like I am in desperate need of money, so I rather not work such long hours.

No comments: