Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas eve posting

Yeah, technically, its a new day, but its not to me until I have slept.

Went out with lots of people today. st, shir, jtan, jtse, sero, sc, binny, dan, tricia. Only me, binny, sc, shir met at tanah merah, then went to plaza singapura. After that, the rest trickled in as time went by, till the whole group assembled at around 6.40 after st finished working. dan and tricia left like 10 minutes later. >.< Well thats okay, since they can get so sickening anyways.

Walked to Orchard later. Sneaked into taka 2 minutes before closing, walked 1 round then left. INTO A BIG FREAKING CESSPOOL OF PEOPLE! Picture this. 1000 people, 1 block, commence riot. Okay, not really riot, since singaporeans being singaporeans, we are quite meek. Just lots of squeezing. And thanks ngee ann city for closing shop so early, for forcing the many in your shop out to the already overcrowded streets.

Left for home after that, since they were all tired. I am still brimming with energy though, lol. Didn't see many arousal aerosol sprays around. And many people offering free hugs. Which I have always thought is a pretty cool idea (search 'free hugs' on youtube). Ate supper at mac before returning home.

Thanks for the gift kh, and sc + shir for the letters (though they were near-delusional and I decided to keep them in my bag cause I am afraid my parents would chance upon those letters).

No comments: