Saturday, December 8, 2007

Eat and sleep - that's my life

I am starved! Haha just joking, totally um.. full (hm, seems to be out of any vocab).


Just ate with family at Newton, seafood and stuff. Lots of delicacies, chili sotong, chili crab, fried squid and crayfish. All in all, great food there, haha. Hm, my writing seem to have worsen.

And why the sleeping part, you may ask. Well, I think I am becoming the epitome of laziness. Slept last night at 1am, abruptly ending a talk with st cause I was too tired. 1am is actually pretty early for me now, haha. So I woke up at 8.30am, then went right back to sleep till 12. Ate lunch, went online for about an hour, then went for a haircut. Returned home, went back online, before returning to sleep an hour later until 6pm. See? Haha, I am getting extremely lazy.

No comments: