Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lack of planning or ?

Yesterday, while sleeping, suddenly received a phone call. Turned out that it was from Yakun, and to be there at 10am tomorrow. So I had a busy day, had to rush to get Typhoid injection, photocopy lots of stuff and buy pants.

Hm, not in the mood to blog so I'll keep it short.

Today, reached Yakun and had to wait for quite some time before they interviewed us again >.< Prin, binny and me were there. Which was so dumb cause they told us to bring photocopies of bank account today, so obviously we were starting work right? Anyways, we have to wait for another phone call now and I think I will be posted to Yakun.

Since I am not working, I can technically go to tuition's BBQ. But since I already said no, then /shrug. Anyway I don't want to feel extra there la, haha, go tuition for 6 months only.

No comments: