Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wed!

Slack day! Okay, I am slacking from Monday to Wednesday anyway. I'll just post my schedule to let you guys know how much I can slack. Monday is IMW and 2 lectures (sleep!), ICP and FOM. Tuesday IMW and FOM. Wedbestday is CD + 3 hours slack + IT(a)B. Thurs, friday is more tiring though. Actually just friday. Thurs is long hours. ITB + ICP + DB.

Moving on, yesterday's IMW was great. One of the myriad things I learnt is write to express, not impress. Gee, that sounds totally like me lah! (in prin/tricia's voice) To elucidate, I extrapolated that I should extirpate all superfluous or bombastic words. Looks like I am off to a fantastic start. That sounds like my essay where ms liew told me not to be like a peacock...

Moving along... Well, actually thats all I have to talk about. Suppose I'll just talk a little about today then. Lessons, then break, watched a chinese movie which the name eludes me now, lesson, went home. Thanks to han fei anyways, for his books!

No comments: