Monday, April 21, 2008

1st day of school!

First day today! And I seem to have forgotten some people's name over the weekend, not say who though ( or maybe I just can't?). Good day today, I managed to stay awake during FOM and ICP. Obviously I am wide awake during IMW. As though that will ever change. Nothing much happened today I guess... I doubt anything much will happen tomorrow either. Meh, might as well blog in advance.

Tues - Nothing happened today, had IMW and FOM, then went home.

Mon - See tues, except with an additional ICP.

Sun - Went to library to /gasp study! Actually I had nothing much to study about. So I tried reading chapter 2 of Design Basics, except I had no interest in that. Seriously, that book is boring. Art nouveau, modernism, post-modernism, surrealism etc, can't even make sense of them. Ended up researching for OC project. And reading.

Sat - Stayed at home, then picked her up before heading to MP Fish and co. Watched the cool um things the staff there did for birthday people. Yes, it was cool, not sarcastic, except that it was more suited for a... younger audience. Went to the beach after that. Played with fire, the cake, sparklers in no particular order. Walked around, tried to play bowling, then went back after that.

Fri - Have I blogged about Fri? Don't remember anything about that day anyway. Ah well, woe is me with my short term memory.

No comments: