Tuesday, April 29, 2008

But how long is long?

Ahem, here to update, lol. Lets see, I suppose I'll start with saturday.

Sat - What did I do on sat? Lemme think... My mind is totally blank now. I suppose I could have gone out. I may or may not have stepped out or not the door and went out with friends. I think. Gah, curse my short term memory. Oh wait, its coming back to me now. I remember playing lan at night with prin. Hm, I might have gone to suntec in the afternoon, or was that on sunday? Lets just say it was on sat. Oo, stan by eminem is on the radio now. Like that song, lol. Go randomness. And walked for like 5 hours-ish. And ate subway. Whee. Actually it wasn't too good, way too spicy, thanks to my stupid choices of toppings ( or whatever you call additional stuffs on subs). Gee, who knew Jalapeno pepper was actually green chili? Stupid archie, making me think its something exotic...

Sun - I think I studied. Pretty boring day anyways. The length of saturday should make up for sunday. That, or I ran out of things to pad my post with.

Mon - New schoolday! Took train with th today, we must be jinxed. Took to pasir ris, mucho seats in the train, then we had to get off and wait for another train! Exact same thing that happened last week! What happened in school? I guess nothing much, IMW was fun. Went to the CCA showcase at FC5 - Moberly during the break and after school. Our school has so many CCAs, haha, so difficult to decide what to join. Got things like capeira, which I don't know how to spell but please don't suan me cause it is a Brazilians word, canoeing, um, I don't know what else, but take my word that there are lots of CCAs.

Tues - Signed up for CCA. Decided to take OOPS (newletter), CYA (Changi Youth Ambassador), Food connoiseur (which I have no idea how to spell too, okay I'll cheat and use the spellcheck, connoisseur, yes me, the gourmet eater), Skate club and community services or something. Tues was slack day of course, so after signing up for CCA, we went to Moberly to eat and play. Cafe@Moberly nanchos + melted cheese was nice, the Xbox was fun-ish (no Halo!, bleh), then went home with st.

Ate Pizza Hut, I had the curry baked rice, she the pasta thing. It was good, just the right level of spicyness IMO. I wonder if I can get CCA points if I write this kind of reviews for Food Connoissuer club, henceforth know as FCC since I keep forgetting how to spell it. Went library, walked around, went home.

And I got lots of books to read, whee. But how will I finish my projects at this rate? At least I finished the timeline, now to complete the tougher 2 page biography of a not-named-artist-in-case-anyone-steal-my-idea. Ahem, I reckon I am a genius on the Arts movement now. Except for the more famous ones like Impressionist and romance movement which even I have heard. At least I have heard of surrealism, not a total art dummy.

And thats all for this post, I hope you are satisfied, it took me 20minutues, the longest I have taken to write a blog. I expect an even longer post from you next time.

No comments: