Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wonders of wonders!

Back to post after so many months, can't say it was because I was too busy, more like my laziness.

Its been a week since my MST ended, and I am slacking at home nowadays. The lecturers have been good to us, I must say. =D Intro to comm. principles (ICP) was surprisingly doable, even for Jordan ( the slackiest of us all? ). And how do I know he's the slackest ( or he could be a closet mugger I guess)? Well, Jordan, being Jordan, is very good at digressing. And lunch on ICPday turned into a highlight reel of THE best moments ( and the worst of ours) of his life. So we didn't get much work done on that afternoon. Except at the cafe. Where we watched apples kill. And why do I keep saying we? Well, Wilson was there too, but I suppose my fingers felt like getting more exercise.

And Fundamentals of Marketing, my only other MST was ok too. A couple of difficult questions, but it went alright. I was more worried about ICP anyways, since FOM seemed more like understanding to me.

So, my proposed holiday activities are these :
I guess I might practice the guitar, work on harder songs, learn some techniques, basically slacking with a guitar. I considered (considering) working, which seems like fun to me, except I don't feel like working, and it isn't fun. Looking into freelance writing actually, but I am not sure Singapore is conducive to freelance writers. I am not sure if I am cut out for it anyway. Maybe I'll get some short stint works if I chance upon any. Not too concerned, its merely a month anyway.

Aside from the MST, other stuffs have happened too.
To Prin, I know that I am mostly at fault and I apologise for that.
Depending on you are, gfj too

Although I am not even who you refer to, since I haven't even written for so long, lol. Meh, maybe I'll change that this holiday, maybe not. I am not even sure if you exists actually. Philosophical o0 ( and I don't the appropriate emote for that, I wonder if I can steal those)

So aside from MSTs, there have been other final projects for this semester.

Design Basics :

There's another 1, but its in the wrong format. Suffice to say, it was excellant. And I am not even sure if that is the final version, its been that long.

Intro to media writing ( I'll upload the pictures MAYBE later).

And Oral comm, my best presentation yet, haha!

I guess I'll end my post with extreme narcissism now.

I am not even sure if I can post this, my internet connection has been so (alas!) dicey the past 2 days. Which is boreding the hell out of me.

No comments: