Friday, May 2, 2008

Its emo day today

As the title said, I am pretty emo today. Have no idea why, just hated the thought of school today. But me being me, and sp being the strict disciplinary institution that they are I had to drag myself to school. Today much to talk about, didn't feel like studying today, especially with the crappy lessons of fridays. Actually I have a good idea of why I am so emoish. Cause I kept thinking yesterday was the weekend, see, and 1 day of holiday isn't enough for me. Rightly so, since I'll be spending this weekend doing school-related stuff. BLEH.

Yesterday was fine though, went out with prin and st to find job. Then played lan. Started getting depressed at night.

Meh, still have CYA interview tomorrow, followed by projects. Should I slack on sunday or do my ITB ppt? Hm. And I am listening incessantly to my favourite song again. Which may be contributing to me emoness.

I want to sleep in tomorrow, but have to wake up early just to get interviewed. T_T

And I just remembered what school-related activity I have on sunday. CIP! Yay, hope I'll have cheered up by then.

No comments: