Sunday, May 4, 2008

CYA and CIP

Sat - Went to airport early in the morning for the CYA interview. Was almost late though, cause I stupidly set the alarm for pm instead of am. Had to rush there, waited for a while, then got interviewed by another girl. Bleh. Horrible interview. Stupid me, giving run-of-the-mill answers, I seriously doubt that I can get in now. And the interview ended so abruptly. I thought there would have been more questions, but it was over in like 3 questions.

Went back home to slack, then returned to airport for CD and FOM projects. Lingered at BK for about 3~ hours. After completing the projects, walked around T3. Went out and had dinner before going home.

Sun - CIP! Its difficult to get hyped about this at 6.30am in the morning though. Took the train, where I couldn't even sleep well to Sengkang, met up with jordan, han fei and tammy. No coffee shops were open though, only coffee I could find were the bottled ones in 7-11 >.<

Took bus, alighted at the wrong stop, had to walk further down the road to IMH, where we walked the perimeter of it instead of cutting through the buildings. CIP was okay. They had lots of other volunteers, so I ended up doing the miscellaneous and minor stuff like passing out drinks. Spent most of the time slacking around the fat analysis area though. Stayed till 2ish, even though we were supposed to stay till 4. On the plus side, we all got 7 hours and an A grade now. They also seemed to want us to return to help out with another event, a concert or something?

Went back to Pasir Ris with jordan and han fei instead of shopping or whatever the rest of the class did. Met up, had dinner, went home.

And I hate this weekend, so tiring, having to meet up to do school things. Feels like a 14 day week to me... =.=

No comments: