Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Work work work

I hate working at retail!

Argh! The night before my second day of work, I was super nervous that I would forget everything. Then after work, I was am extremely disgruntled by work! I absolutely, totally am unable to stand working at Gloria. And when I told prin that I hate everything, he agreed with me. Ahaha, I have no idea why, but I really do. Its not my colleagues, or the customers, most of them are nice, but I still can't stand it.

Thanks to prin, shir (these 2 especially), jtse and sc for listening to my complaints. Hahaha, I like how Prin feels the same way as me.

Today, went out with the same people (minus prin) to fetch st. And I am exhausted after work. Nodded off many times, while waiting for them at the station, waiting for st, on the bus... Today wasn't so bad, felt that work was easier. Less slam, and I learnt (but not mastered) everything, so I can at least do more stuffs. But I am still tired of working, haha. I decided to wait till my midnight shift before deciding if I am quitting, which will be on sat I think.

Thanks to everyone for listening to me again, but mostly st, since I didn't say much with shir etc. Thanks to kh too.

And I love the songs 'Hey there Delilah' by Plain White T and 'teardrops on my guitar' by dunno who. Haha, I want Delilah especially for my hp.

No comments: